Lambeth Resolve - a new service for Lambeth residents - call 020 7095 5720
The main services Lambeth Resolve offers are:
• A comprehensive information and advice service on things that are important to older and disabled people. These include benefits, pensions, health and disability, transport and mobility and housing.
• Advice casework on welfare benefits as part of Lambeth Council’s Every Pound Counts service.
. Advice casework on other issues such as debt, housing, employment and fuel bills.
• Advocacy to support you to get community care, health and housing services, to deal with financial and family problems and being safe from abuse.
Lambeth Resolve is being funded by Lambeth Council. It is based at The Accord Centre, 336 Brixton Road, SW9 7AA.
The service is provided by four respected local charities:
• Age UK Lambeth
• Disability Advice Service Lambeth
• Royal Association for Deaf People
• Lambeth Mencap
To contact Lambeth Resolve you can call 020 7095 5720. This line will be open Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. You can leave a message at other times and a team member will call you back promptly on the next working day.
You can also email the team at or drop in to an advice surgery. Call 020 7095 5720 for more information about these.
Lambeth Resolve will have its own web site by the end of the year but, until then the DASL and Age UK Lambeth websites will carry more news and information about the service.
You can download a copy of the Lambeth Resolve publicity leaflet here Lambeth_Resolve_publicity_leaflet_October_2011.pdf