Lambeth CIL One Stop Shop
It is located in the reception area on the ground floor at ‘We are 336’, 336 Brixton Road. The One Stop Shop offers:
- Information, initial advice and signposting to deal with a wide range of enquiries from disabled people and carers
- Liaison with disability organisations (many are based at ‘We are 336’) to refer clients for advice or advocacy casework
- Specialist information and advice sessions provided by a range of organisations which are being invited to use the One Stop Shop to promote their services to potential new clients
- A ‘shop window’ for the organisations based at ‘We are 336’ to provide information about their services and for representatives of the CIL to tell disabled people about the work that is going on
- Improved information display facilities for organisations within the building and for other providers in the borough wishing to promote their services to disabled people
- Regularly updated ‘what’s on’ information of interest to disabled people
What services can I find at the One Stop Shop?
At present there are different weekly sessions provided by different services using the One Stop Shop to support people. These are:
Living Well Network Drop-in
Every Monday from 10am - 5pm. Advice and information for people with lived experience of mental health issues, their friends/family or professionals. For more details contact Matthew Davison on 020 3691 5080 or
Victim Support drop-in session
Every Wednesday from 10am - 1pm. Ring (020) 020 7801 1777 for more information or to make an appointment.
Learning Disability Social Work and Carers Support Drop-In
The last Wednesday of every month from 2 - 4pm.
Independent Living and Carers Partnership weekly advice surgery
Every Thursday from 9am - 1pm. Find out more by ringing the ILCP enquiry line on 020 7346 6800 or
Carers Hub - Mental Health Carers Open Door Session
The first Friday of every month from 1 - 5pm. For more information please contact David Meyrick at Carers Hub Lambeth on 020 7501 8974 or
In future, we hope to extend the services available at the One Stop Shop with support from volunteers who will be trained by DASL and our partner organisations.